Lenka LIVE in Singapore
Date: Tuesday, 1st Dec 2015
Venue: TAB (Orchard Hotel)
Doors Open: 7.00pm
VIP: $138 (inclusive Meet & Greet) Limited Qty
Early Bird: $68 Limited Qty
Welcome to Lenkaland.
Inhabited by Aussie singer-songwriter Lenka and all her Sugarbombs.
Lenka has spent much of her time on this earth making music to soothe her own heart and hopefully yours. Her early career as an actress spiked everything with a sense of drama. Her education in fine art peppered all with visual expression. Her love of nature began with a blissful early childhood in the Australian bush. Career highs saw her tour the world extensively and perform on live TV around the globe. Her recent entry into motherhood shines a new light on everything. And it all gets mixed up together to form the songs you hear here.
Lenka’s 4th studio album, ‘The Bright Side’ was released in June 2015.
Lenka’s songs have been featured in many global film and TV placements such as Moneyball, Ugly Betty, Grey’s Anatomy, Old Navy and Coke, to name a few. Her work on Decoder Ring’s Somersault soundtrack won the AFI for best song from a film. And Billy Crystal once sang an excerpt of The Show at the Oscars, much to her delight._________________________________________________________________
Stretched far between acoustic melancholia, post-rock, indie-R&B, and electronic-pop – the extremities that mark Charlie Lim’s music, is a certain sense of cinematic gravitas that takes you on a sonic journey set against the rich narratives of life’s tales.
When singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and producer Charlie Lim released his self-titled debut EP in 2011 – a compact parcel of perfectly designed pop eclecticism – critics were led on by the infectious nods to folk-rock and neo-soul. Not only did the tracks have the ability to move with heart- wrenching honesty, they showed unusual range from a young, and relatively unknown Singapore-born talent.
Garnering solid reviews and airplay across Asia-Pacific, the EP opened doors to the region’s biggest stages – with a 7-city tour across Asia, headlining slots at key festivals such as The Gathering, Mosaic Music Festival, Clockenflap, Urbanscapes, Jarasum Jazz Festival and Music Matters Live, alongside international artists such as Kimbra, Sigur Rós, Robert Glasper Experiment, Snarky Puppy, Elbow and De La Soul.
All tickets are sold to the following terms & conditions:
1. Entry will only be permitted on production of valid tickets. Tickets that are found to have been reproduced or altered in any way will be banned from entry.
2. Each ticket has a unique code that can be only be used once per entry and cannot be duplicated. Multiple copies of this ticket will not allow multiple entries. In the event that multiple copies of this code are presented at the event, the Promoter may refuse entry to all ticket holders presenting tickets with this code.
3. Whilst every care is taken to ensure ticket(s) arrive on time at the agreed destination, the Promoter(s) do not accept liability for loss or damage that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond reasonable control.
4. Resale of tickets can only be sold at face value, even in the event of a sold out show.
5. No refunds and/or exchange will be made other than to event postponement (less than 1 week prior notice) or cancellation at the Promoter(s) discretion.
6. The Promoter(s) will not be responsible for the replacement and/or refund of any tickets that are lost or stolen.
7. The Promoters and/or Venue Owner reserve the right, without refund or compensation, to evict any person(s) whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate.
8. Latecomers may be admitted at the discretion of the Promoter/Management.
9. The Promoter and/or Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control.
10. The Promoter(s) and/or Venue Owner will not be responsible for loss, damage, death or injury to any person or their property howsoever caused. All ticket holders voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
11. Ticket holder consents to filming and sound recording as member of the audience.
12. Any complaints regarding the Event shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Promoter. Any complaints regarding the Venue shall be directed solely to and dealt with by the Venue Owner.
13. Venue restrictions and rules strictly apply.
14. No monopods or similar items (such as camera sticks) are allowed in the venue.
15. No professional cameras are allowed in the venue.
16. All of these terms and conditions are governed by Singapore Law.
Follow us on social media for latest concert updates and free goodies!
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
Proudly Presented by IMPACT LIVE & SNOWBIRD PRODUCTIONS
7:30 PM - 10:00 PM SGT
VIP $138.00 Standard $88.00 Early Bird $68.00 [Group]: 4 or More Tickets $74.80
On sale until Dec 1, 2015, 8:00:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 442 Orchard Road #02-29 Orchard Hotel Singapore 238879 Singapore
Five minutes walk from Orchard MRT Station. (*Note: Entrance on street-level)
Impact Live235 Followers